Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Haul

I had so much fun trying new products in July.  A lot of the products I bought this month I've been wanting to try for a long time:



Cleansers:
Acne.org cleanser 

Toners:
Citrix Antioxidant Facial Toner 

Exfoliants:
Glycolix Elite 20% Treatment Pads
Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads
100% Pure Pineapple enzyme facial peel mask

Serums:
Cosmetic Skin Solutions Vit. C + E Serum
Cosmetic Skin Solutions Phyto Botanical Gel

Acne Gels/Treatments:
Acne.org treatment

Moisturizers:
Acne.org AHA+
Acne.or moisturizer

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm super happy to have found your blog. I have acneic skin(normal/combo) and I'm currently looking for the perfect towner and at home peels.

    Where can I find the Citrix and what do you love about it? I'm currently using cerave cleanser/lotion but need to implement serums, masks, and toners, subtly. I have a clarisonic and hate this brown spots. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cocoabrown08
    Hi, I bought the Citrix toner from dermstore.com for a reasonable price. I like that it completely removes all oil and residue, plus it contains antioxidants. I find it to be very soothing for my skin and it seems to boost the effectivness of my serums. I know exactly how you feel about the hyperpigmentation. It's the worst. But if you use effective products and follow a consistent regimen, trust me they will fade. It just takes a little patience. Hope this helps :-)

    ReplyDelete